Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEE!!!!

I have been EVER so busy lately, and have not blogged in a very very long time. With all of the traveling and stuff going on this fall, it has been 3 months since I've worked out, and almost as long since I've had my legs waxed (TMI? Sorry.) So that was my birthday present to myself. Treating myself to an hour of excruciating agony. Oh, but, since today was sheet-washing day, I am going to be loving it at bedtime tonight. There is really nothing better than freshly waxed legs on freshly washed sheets, and on one's 38th birthday, too.

And I was so confused as to how I could have 47 new messages in my inbox, but they were mostly from facebook buddies wishing me a happy b-day, so thanks all! I am loving it!

The church ladies are coming over for a dinner on Thursday, so I have been busting my hiney getting the house all Christmasified, (except for the last hour or so that I have been reading blogs, after all, it's my birthday). I've still got some work to do, I just have to remember to take pictures on Thursday day so I can show them!

Eric and I are going to a fancy schmancy black tie thing in NYC this weekend for important people like him. So I have to go get my now modest dress from the tailor. And get a mani-pedi.

The gift shopping is pretty much done for the kids, but I will worry about all of the holiday things to do after this weekend.

Chinese food for dinner, yay, no cooking and no dishes!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Freak'n Birthday to my really pretty and talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me Lydia...all of your creativity, organization and wonderfulness! I love you dear friend and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lydia! I love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You're one year older than me, shew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to blog on the fly more often...this totally transports me into a fun filled day in the life of Lydia! Happy Birthday girl!!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So is it becoming more fun to decorate for the Christmas holiday? (or are you just being a good sport about it?) LOL. I hope you had a good remainder of your birthday after we talked. And I hope you're having fun in NYC! (Did you get my Engrish text?) Love you!

    ReplyDelete