i had several rooms in the house painted last week. bob did a great job, for a great price. a and i had talked about how we could make the space more neutral, but still keep a little bit of the salmon pink colored texture on the walls. this is what we came up with:
i cut flower shapes out of contact paper in varying sizes with my Cricut. then, i peeled off the back and put them randomly on the pink walls.
i had to hurry because bob was ready to paint.
i made sure the edges were all smoothed down with no air bubbles for paint to seep in.
then bob painted 2 coats over the top of the contact paper flowers.
and i went upstairs and peeled the stickers off of the walls.
i love that you can still see the dragged texture.
it looks so much better! a loves it! it was the easiest painting project i've ever not done!
(pictures of the finished room coming soon!)